Let’s Prevent Wire Fraud Together.
Need technical assistance?Please email smartview support at SVHelp@fnf.com or call 1-888-435- 7313, Option 4
How it Works & Helpful Resources
- Accessing SmartPortal with Two-Factor Authentication: An overview of the recipient experience including the steps for a recipient to add a mobile number.
- Updating SmartPortal User Profile: An overview of the steps for a recipient to add their mobile number to their user profile.
- Recipient Access: This updated guide reviews the SmartMail login process, including two-factor authentication, as well as the features available to each recipient.
What is Smartmail?
SmartMail is an encrypted and secure email delivery system, available through the SmartPortal website. All SmartMail messages sent to your Email Address are stored and available at any time in the SmartPortal system. You are also able to send encrypted Replies to any message, and/or Upload documents securely back to our document management system.
- All users must register before accessing a SmartMail.
- The email address used to login MUST be for the recipient of the
SmartMail or access will be denied.
- Authenticated users will have access to all document links in the
SmartMail regardless of their role, document or user type.
- All document link accesses/views will be tracked and displayed in both
the Order Activity Log and Distribution Tracking modules.
Setup, Tips & Troubleshooting
Use the control buttons below to view, zoom, download, or search the guide for resources and tips on SmartView and SmartMail.