We are proud to announce that Dawn Jallen has made the choice to join the Ticor Title Escrow team as Branch Manager of our Seattle/Lake Union location. Her depth of knowledge, 19 years of experience and leadership skills bring immense value to our Seattle team and will ultimately provide a superior closing experience for our clients and partners.
1505 Westlake Ave N Suite 150
Seattle, WA 98109
Dawn began her career in 1998 with a small Seattle law firm specializing in escrow transactions. She began as an escrow assistant, and has progressed in the industry for 19 years. From 2000 to 2007, Dawn worked as an LPO and Branch Manager in Seattle for a National Title Company, which led to a position in Southern California as the Escrow Operations Manager for Ventura and Los Angeles Counties. Dawn decided to return to the Seattle market in 2012 and since that time has continued to pursue her goals and career in escrow.
Please Join us in welcoming Dawn Jallen to the Ticor Title Family!
Closing on a home can be an exciting and stressful process all at the same time. With so many potential speed bumps it’s important we make your closing flow as smooth as possible. At Ticor we believe one of the easiest ways to accomplish this is by educating buyers and sellers as they prepare for the big day. In particular we’d like to highlight some of the simple steps a buyer/seller can take to expedite the process. We call these steps the “Keys to a Successful Closing”.
BUYERS AND SELLERS
- Provide your escrow officer with your phone number & email.
- Confirm with your agent that all contingencies have been satisfied.
- Keep your agent informed of any vacation or travel plans or times you will be unavailable.
- If you plan to have your documents reviewed by an attorney, please notify your escrow officer at least 48 hours prior to signing.
Gather the following and deliver to your Escrow Officer:
- Your forwarding address.
- Any existing payoff information.
- Identify leased equipment.
- Homeowner Association information.
- Utilities (if they are to be paid out of escrow.)
- Any name changes since vesting
- Notify your escrow officer the names of your lender and homeowner insurance companies.
- Verify with your loan officer that all conditions have been met.
BEFORE YOUR SIGNING APPOINTMENT
- Plan to sign at the escrow company one or two business days before the closing date.
- Expect the signing to last approximately one hour if you are the buyer and 30 minutes if you are the seller
- Have two pieces of valid ID (one being photo ID) available at your signing appointment: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, or Green Card.
- If funds are required to close, be prepared to bring the monies in the form of a cashier’s check or wire transfer. These funds need to be received by the Escrow office 24 hours in advance of the recording/closing date indicated on your Purchase and Sale Agreement.
We’re excited to introduce the Ticor Intelligence Report to our Puget Sound area clients & partners.
The Ticor Intelligence Report is designed to help you generate leads, increase referrals, and provide meaningful local market data to your clients and prospects.
Be the local market intelligence expert for $25 per year!
Post and promote your reports on Facebook and Twitter. Print and share your reports at open houses. Upload reports to your website. It’s easy to get your area-specific reports in front of prospective buyers and sellers.
Your weekly Ticor Intelligence Report will quickly become your new best friend.Now, when someone asks you, “How’s the market?”, you can answer them confidently, with specific details. Your buyers and sellers will love you for helping them make smarter decisions about pricing, market timing and more.
Getting Started takes just a few moments. Contact your Ticor Title Sales Executive for more information today!